Next Residential Systems
Zero waste and high-end point-of-entry systems.View Brochure
(Template Assisted Crystallization®)
For media replacement and OEM customers.
Point of use, food service, and point of entry applications.Download Brochure
Hospitality, institutional, and industrial applications.Download Brochure
Based on a proven process known as Template Assisted Crystallisation (TAC) In simple terms this causes the scale forming crystals to stick to each other and not to metal surfaces
Scale Stop replacement cartridges or media cost less than the annual salt bill for a system of similar size, and change out periods can be as little as every 3 years for higher flow rate systems.
Template Assisted Crystallisation (TAC), has produced the first effective salt or chemical-free scale prevention method. Hardness minerals are converted into harmless crystals
All commercial testing and approval is reinforced by independent third party verifications through an internationally recognised testing protocol for hard scale prevention.
For years, water softeners have been virtually the only means of treating hard water. Other alternatives including magnets, electro-magnets, RF devices and catalysts have been available but few have proven to be effective.
Next ScaleStop™ is not a water softener, but it has all the advantages of a water softener without the disadvantages and the water feels and acts like soft water. The Next ScaleStop™ is more economical and has other benefits that a water softener does not have. Salt softeners have many limitations in commercial and industrial applications which are well recognised and understood. Next ScaleStop™ can provide the protection needed without the restrictions associated with salt softener systems.
- Extremely efficient - 5 seconds contact time regardless of hardness level. Conventional Ion Exchange resin requires 90 seconds.
- No salt or other regenerants required.
- No water waste from backwashing.
- No brine discharge. Can be used in areas where conventional water softeners
- Long lasting media-not consumed by the reactions.
- Unique "Template Assisted Crystallization" (TAC) technology induces the formation of microscopic calcium crystals which effectively isolate hardness from the water chemistry.
- No control valve or electricity required.
- Media can be used in both conventional mineral tanks or POU cartridge form.
- Media operates in upflow condition.
next-ScaleStop™ has proven itself in a variety of applications as an alternative to ion exchange softening or other conventional water treatment methods. The maintenance-free characteristics make it especially suited for Foodservice and Commercial applications where equipment maintenance is often overlooked. next-ScaleStop™ is a great alternative for residential use, especially in areas with brine discharge restrictions or where brackish water makes it impossible to operate a conventional softener.
- Coffee & Tea Brewers
- Espresso Machines
- Steamers & Proofers
- Car Washes
- Evaporative Coolers (single-pass)
- Hotels, Hospitals, Apartments
- Laundry - reduced soap usage, cleaner clothes.
- Dishwasher - reduced soap usage, less spotting, no scale formation.
- Water Heater - complete protection from scale.
- Drinking water - beneficial minerals are retained, no sodium or other chemicals added to water.
For more information please see our literature